Analysis

Going forward with my research I have narrowed down even further the topics I want to focus on, which in turn makes it more tedious to find good sources, I have mostly used the TUD online library to find my sources, along with the use of Google scholar. 

I have narrowed my research down to three main points, the main point being Internet Gaming Disorder (IGD), which the other two will build off of. IGD is an addiction to gaming, the other two are the effects of this addiction, with one being the effect of social skills and social disconnect, and the other being the negative effects it has on learning in an academic setting such as school. I am finding this topic very interesting as some of the journals are diving into psychology and trauma, which I find very interesting. 

I am finding the Excel Matrix format helpful to organize my sources into my different points. 

Image via Pixabay


Comments