Reading 09

Not much to talk about this week, I have finished my chapter, I have read over it, and checked over everything to make sure it's all cohesive. I got some feedback just to say that I shouldn't have personal opinions in the chapter as it is academic writing, which is correct, so I went back and altered that. Another piece of feedback was related to paraphrasing information as sometimes the quotes I have from my sources are quite long-winded, so I paraphrased the information to allow the paragraph to be read smoother and easier.

Some info I learned in this week's lecture is about correctly using in-text citations, which I wasn't doing properly, so with that new information, I went and did that properly. Other than that, I think my chapter is finished and is quite well structured and a half-decent read if I do say so myself. 

Comments